Aeromexico / air line

1 United States

My wife Lourdes V reservation #STMPXE is in Bogota Colombia she was denied acces to her flight because the air line claims they could not verify the card used to book the flight (Aeromexico) it is imposable to talk to anyone from that company because they do not have a direct number in El Dorado airport in Bogota Colombia the 1800 customer service number only try's to sell you more tickets rather than help fix the problems you are dealing with I spoke with 6 different representatives and none could do anything. The money was taken out of the bank acount we need her to fly today I have been on the phone for 2 hours calling everyone I bealive can help with no luck. We need help in finding a new flight plan for today and to respect the price we have already payed please contact me as soon as possible. My phone number is [protected] and my email is [protected]@Barona.com thank you for your concern. a representative from Aero Mexico actually forced my wife out of their office because she was in there for 8 hours trying to have them help her get home but they had to close the office is only open at the time of departing flights at no point did they try to help her and we still don't have our money back so we can book with a different airline she is stuck in Colombia.

Re