Amoma.com / hotel room

1 Poland Review updated:

‘amoma.com — pictures displayed on our end are only for general guidance'! they told me that when I've contacted them to tell that this is not the room I've booked after I saw photos on their offer. They submit to offers nice hotels pictures. When you arrive at the hotel you will be surprised to see the room in poor condition. In case the hotel staff will find your reservation at all. There are a lot of feedbacks that people can't find their reservations in hotels.

I've already contacted amoma.com quality service team and gave them all information including invoice on an amount which I was charged additionally in the hotel to get smth similar I've booked, smth similar to what they are selling on their website. Amoma.com quality service representative told that amoma will not return me additional costs which I've paid. And told that pictures displayed on their end are only for general guidance. I disagree with that and replied with an email once more. Amoma proposed me a 10% discount for my next booking (there are a lot of codes on the internet..). But even didn't give me that code. Told to contact amoma for this code. Thank you, but I will not. I will not book with them any more. I'm adding photos. 1st one what I expected to get. Last 2 what I've received.

Ir
Feb 8, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      8th of Feb, 2019

For the love of God and all that is holy!

Never, EVER, pick a hotel on their website/ those travel websites alone!

Look at reviews from Google maps or Yelp.

The people don't lie and they have nothing to gain from lying. You can trust them.