BE2 / unauthorized credit card charges

5 South Africa

I am Risimati Petrus Lebisi phone number [protected] or [protected] email no. [protected]@drdlr.gov.za or [protected]@gmail.com banking with ABSA BANK, on the 22 December 2018 i authorised singles50company to deduct the amount of R396, 00 from my account as monthly installment and was done. on the 22/01/2019 at 22:01:56 the company (be2singles50) deducted the amount of R1, 999.00 in my account without my consent nor arrangements and no longer R396.00. i went to the bank for inquiry and i was told that the account which was used on the 22/12/2018 was used for the 22/01/2019 weather authorised or not it will go through using the same information i used before on the same account . i request for a refund because i was not aware that such huge amount from R396.00 to R1, 999.00 is a very big difference and i want to register for my kids and i dont have money now, can i have a refund please ?

• Be2 Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2019

Our customer service team will contact you to resolve this matter directly; on behalf of be2 and Singles50.

Ri