BE2 / unauthorized credit card charges
I am Risimati Petrus Lebisi phone number [protected] or [protected] email no. [protected]@drdlr.gov.za or [protected]@gmail.com banking with ABSA BANK, on the 22 December 2018 i authorised singles50company to deduct the amount of R396, 00 from my account as monthly installment and was done. on the 22/01/2019 at 22:01:56 the company (be2singles50) deducted the amount of R1, 999.00 in my account without my consent nor arrangements and no longer R396.00. i went to the bank for inquiry and i was told that the account which was used on the 22/12/2018 was used for the 22/01/2019 weather authorised or not it will go through using the same information i used before on the same account . i request for a refund because i was not aware that such huge amount from R396.00 to R1, 999.00 is a very big difference and i want to register for my kids and i dont have money now, can i have a refund please ?
Be2 Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2019
Our customer service team will contact you to resolve this matter directly; on behalf of be2 and Singles50.
More BE2 Complaints & Reviews
- BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- BE2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- BE2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating - using a dating profile and pictures without permission
- BE2 - taking money from my bank account and unable to cancel subscription
- Be2.com - taking money out of my bank account for no reason 
- BE2 - unauthorised credit card charge
- BE2 - [email protected] overcharded and cancellation.