Canada Post Corporation / late parcels while still paying for express post

1 Barrie, Ontario, Canada

I'm just writing this today to express how disappointed and dissatisfied I have been for the last month with your services. I understand there's a strike. And things will take a bit longer than usual. I can deal with that. I'm a very understanding person. But when I'm paying for express delivery and non of my packages are arriving until 2 weeks later I start to get upset. Now I'm loosing money and customers are pissed off cause they can't get there product in time to put on there shelves. I ordered supply's that usually take a day to get here. They don't arrive for over a week! Why am I paying for express post? Is that express? I simply don't understand it. 90% of the packages I've sent out are within an hour and a half drive and yet they don't get delivered for 2 weeks and I'm still getting charged for the full pop!? I don't come in and do one or two transactions. I buy my supply's from can post and send out ten to twenty five packages all with tracking and expresspost. Lately I've totally felt like I've been scammed out of money by your company.

Canada Post Corporation