Chili's Grill & Bar / bad service and the worst steak I have ever had.

1 Palestine Tx. Loop 256United States Review updated:

This is a complaint for 02/09/2019 at 11:55. My wife and I went to Chili's in Palestine, Texas for lunch today. Ordered the two most expensive items on the menu. (18 oz. Ribeye steaks). After waiting 30 minutes the food came out and the steaks were cold. I sent my food back, and my wife decided to keep hers. She took two bites and pushed it to the side. It was very tough and full of gristle. My next steak came out 20 minutes later and it was also full of gristle and very tough. By this time I had been in your restaurant for 50 minute with no food. The manger came over and could not even cut into it. By this time I could not take it anymore. I ordered a margarita chicken dish and my steak was taken off the ticket. When I got home I figured the chicken could not be bad but it was also tough and chewy. I had to throw it out. I am overall very unhappy with the food quality and the service I received. I wish someone could go under cover and see for themselves about the quality. My ticket was 511694. The total of my bill was $36.34. I would like a refund for this.

Fi
Feb 9, 2019

Comments

• Be
      9th of Feb, 2019

If you cannot afford the most expensive item on the menu don't order it. No need so scam and lie to get a refund. Just stick with what you an afford. Not everyone an afford steak. If you cannot afford chicken don't order it. Maybe go to a restaurant where you can afford to dine. NO need to try to get a refund because you cannot afford to feed yourself.

• Mi
      10th of Feb, 2019

Who eats an 18 ounce steak? That's just a ridiculous amount of food, especially when you add in the sides.

• Be
      10th of Feb, 2019

@Mike EV THe better question is who goes to a restaurant, eats the food either there or at home and then asks for a refund. Obviously someone that cannot afford to eat out. Should have dined at home or ordered something within their budget.

• Mr
      10th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy Half the fvktards on here, that's who!