Denny's / service and food
We are touring the US for 3 weeks and could not wait to eat at Dennys. Our last visit to a store was in Orlando back in 2004 and it was great, sadly this visit was not
The service we received was sloppy to say the least. The food was no better. Fries were full of oil and only warm. The restaurant was almost empty when we entered at 6.30 in evening.
This was on 2/5/19. We have since covered over 2000 miles since then on our road trip but have not visited another of your locations due to this experience.
More Denny's Complaints & Reviews
- Denny's - diarrhea! 
- Denny's - poor management - unacceptable behavior 
- Denny's Restaurant - failure to reply to complaint 
- Denny's - racism 
- Denny's - evil, law-breaking hypocrites 
- Denny's - ua manager
- Denny's - delivery
- Denny's - food quality and delivery
- Denny's - online delivery
- Denny's - food