Fingerhut / ord0092587343 return

1 United States

Hoover WindTunnel Pet Upright Vacuum and Hoover Power Scrub Elite Multi-Floor Pet Carpet Cleaner - FH50256PC
On 10/6/2018 I ordered the above items and request for them to be shipped to chicago by mistake, I immediately called back and changed the shipping address to ship to Georgia. Unfortunately I did not write down the young man name, however he assured me on 10/10/18 that these items would be rerouted with no problem and that I would receive them by within a couple of days... WRONG - 10/12/18 I was told same story, 10/16/18 I was told the same story, 10/18/18 I spoke with Ralph who informed me package still in Chicago waiting for pickup, I spoke with supervisor April (if that was truly her name) she once again assured me that these items would be sent back becasue by this time I was furious that customer service were not honest and continued to lie to me. I was offered a coupon ($20 off) which does not do me any justice... once again 10/31/18 I spoke to Ina she said items were sent back to fingerhut...another lie because as of today 11/9/18 items are still at UPS place in Chicago waiting for someone to pickup.. I'm sure you see by now I am so furious with FINGERHUT I want something done NOW! I have been a loyal customer and with all this nonsense I still make my payments on time. I would greatly appreciate it if you all would resolve this issue...PLEASE pick up these items where they were delivered and return, the only way I would take these items is if I got them free...I believe I deserve that since I was being told lie after lie by customer service department...

Er