General Motors Corporation / loss of power steering assist.
2016 recall was fixed by Jim Schmidt Chevy in Hicksville, OH
They replaced the steering shaft torque sensor. It has went bad again. My 19 yr. old daughter was driving it in heavy traffic and all of a sudden she had no power steering and she was very scared while driving and couldn't get it to turn.
I took it back in to Jim Schmidt Chevy in Hicksville OH and they said the recall was fixed in March 2016 and if I wanted it fixed again, I would have to pay for it.
This isn't a fair thing to tell a consumer when I had the recall fixed 2 yrs. prior and now it is the same issue and they are saying it's not under warranty. Not my fault or my problem that this recalled part went out again.
512 Maple Lane
Hicksville, OH 43526
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2017 chevy colorado
- General Motors Corporation - bad engine
- General Motors Corporation - unethical behavior
- General Motors - 2010 chevy silverado 5.3 ltr aluminum head engine
- General Motors Corporation - naza malaysia is not responsible and disregard customer safety