Getaroom / unethical behavior and extremely poor service.

1 15381 E 8th AveUnited States

On 2/8/19 I booked-supposedly-a room at circus circus in las vegas with getaroom and agent named "jack" under #r1375649160 total of $390.56 already charged to my credit card. Also requested the manor and a room with 2 queen beds.
My email confirmation shows reno circuscircus and in the sky tower. At no time whatsoever did I request nor seek any information nor reservations in reno.
Upon receiving my email, I have attempted to discuss same with getaroom. To this time I have been hung up on twice (apparently their agents do listen just talk-as seen in my original reservation and in trying to correct the same a day later). Getaroom phone message is a two minute wait, at this time I have wasted well over 1 hour waiting for some individual at their "supposed communications center" to talk to me.
The reservation is as of 2 1/2 hours after I started trying to correct-still wrong.
Regardless of how this is corrected, I will never do any business with getaroom ever again, and if circuscircus continues to use getaroom for their reservations, I will ceased stay at that location.
I want this reservation corrected or fully refunded. I will not paid a $25 cancellation fee to the inept getaroom site.

• Getaroom Customer Care's Response, Feb 15, 2019

Thank you for contacting Getaroom.com and bringing your concerns to our attention. While we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all our customers, we know things can happen that prevent us from achieving this objective. If we have failed to meet your expectations, we appreciate letting us know, so we can continue to improve our services.
    We understand from the nature of your complaint, you were booked at the incorrect location. I’m very sorry that your experience with our staff was unsatisfactory. At Getaroom, we strive for exceptional customer service with friendly and knowledgeable agents ready to assist in any way they can. We take any lapse in our standards very seriously and will address this as soon as possible.

We show that you were originally booked at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino - Reno 500 North Sierra Street Reno, NV 89503. While we go to great lengths to adequately follow booking procedure by recapping the entire reservation prior to you agreeing to the booking, we realize during the process their could have been a miscommunication of location. However, we show your issue was resolved when you called rebooked to Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park 2880 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89109 and canceled the incorrect booking and was fully refunded.
    We regret any inconvenience or frustration that this experience has caused you and hope the information we provided above has adequately addressed your questions or concerns.

Sincerely,