Gohar V. Panajyan, MPH, child-onset schizophrenia, fired from Quality Assurance Division, Ministry of Health of Armenia / schizophrenic gohar v. panajyan

1 Ministry of Health of ArmeniaArmenia

In October 2018, the Ministry of Health of Armenia was attacked again by the scam emails of Watertown/MA resident Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, illegally stayed in the USA shoplifter). This time, it did work. Marina Noble achieved her nefarious goal as she did years ago, when she was creating discords in multiple job settings in Armenia.

We quote Marina Noble's former posts about Gohar Panajyan (now removed):

" Gohar Panajyan is child-onset schizophrenic who keeps calling me in the USA, bothering my husband, and asking for favors. I have told her, I cannot land her money, we hardly survive with my 4-member household, soon my elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan marrying her girlfriend to form a same-sex union. We are liberals.

Any way, I do not know why she keeps calling me, after I block all her phone numbers. Gohar and I first met in 1997, when we traveled to Debrecen, Hungary. Before we would be called aboard, Gohar's uncle approached me and attuned to be careful, as Gohar is schizophrenic from childhood, has received psychiatric treatment and to this day, she often forgets to take all her pills. Soon after, when we were called aboard the plane, Gohar entered the attack of hysteria and started crying out loud, that at her age 33 it was her firs time flying on airplane."

Gohar's picture is attached. She is currently unemployed as everybody is sick and tired of her boaster and detachment of reality. Please give her a job, any job. She does not mind cleaning fast food store floors.

• Updated by MarinaNoble WatertownMA, Feb 05, 2019

• Updated by MarinaNoble WatertownMA, Feb 05, 2019

I do not know why does Gohar Panajyan call me, after I blocked all her phone numbers. I have no time to gossip! I have changed many phone numbers to avoid Gohar's annoying calls.

Gohar and I (Marina Noble) first met in 1997, when we traveled to Debrecen, Hungary. Before we would be called aboard, Gohar's uncle approached me and attuned to be careful, as Gohar is schizophrenic from childhood, has received psychiatric treatment and to this day, she often forgets to take all her pills. Soon after, when we were called aboard the plane, Gohar entered the attack of hysteria and started crying out loud, that at her age 33 it was her firs time flying on airplane.

I do not know what does she want from me? I have my own problems. Life in Watertown/MA is uneasy especially in our communal apartment building. I cannot host Gohar's large family! She must get along with her sister, Sona Pananjyan so the later will help her!

Ma