Harvey Norman / delay of ordered goods
On 29/12/18 we purchased a Samsung QLED TV, soundbar and bluray recorder and paid in full after being advised that delivery would be in 10-12 days. On the 8th January we were advised that delivery would be mid February.
Harvey Norman were happy to take our payment in full, and we had to contact them about the delivery, they have not contacted us.
We contacted them again last week with no further resolution
Poor service Harvey Norman. Some compensation would be appreciated, or refund our money so we can go elsewhere
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - samsung galaxy 9+ mobile
- Harvey Norman - staff member - abusive and aggressive
- Harvey Norman - iphone xr and protectors
- Harvey Norman - online delivery address 74 two tanks road, springsure, qld. 4722. australia
- Harvey Norman - beta dining room suite, beta coffee table. beta entertainment unit