Hotels.com / hotel booking
Recently my sister in law passed away . I had to book 5 rooms for the family to attend the funeral and managed to get one thru Hotels.com. They sent me a confirmation [protected] n and that my booking is guaranteed n deducted payment from my credit card. With this I set off in my car to my sister in law town. To my horror while driving I received a call from Hotels.com that the hotel I booked in has no rooms for me n my family. Worse still they could not get an alternative for the number of rooms I wanted.
They then told me they would cancel the reservation for me as if I was the one that wanted to cancel.
How can a reservation that is confirmed n guaranteed with money taken be cancelled by Hotels.com ?
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - customer service agent - victoria
- Hotels.com - refunds
- Hotels.com - stay destroyed by false fire alarm in the middle of the night
- Hotels.com - confirmation #153230254778
- Hotels.com - hotel cleanliness