Jimmy Choo / tax free form

1 34 Avenue Montaigne Paris 75008France

My name is Ihsane El Baba, I bought from the boutique in Avenue Montaigne on 10.01.2019, my customer ID is [protected], the amount of the bill is €650.
I received this e-mail from Global Blue staring my Tax free Form was rejected because of missing customs stamp on the form :

"Hi,

I've checked our system and can confirm that we received your Tax Free Form [protected] issued by JIMMY CHOO on 01.02.2019.

However, because of the missing Customs stamp on the Form, we couldn't process your refund. A Customs stamp is mandatory on the Form as it officially confirms that the purchased goods were exported from the EU.

There are 2 ways you can receive a Customs stamp on your Form:

1. Re-export the unused goods through EU Customs within 3 months from the month of your purchase;
2. Get the Form regularized by French Customs within 6 months from the date of purchase.

Please send me your full postal address and telephone number.

If you can't return to the EU and re-export the goods, I suggest you to follow the steps of Regularization. You'll need to get a confirmation from the French Embassy / Consulate in your home country. Then just send all the needed documents to the French Customs. I'm also sending you the detailed explanation in the attachment.

In general, French Customs return the stamped documents to Global Blue but it might happen that they're returned to you.

In such a case, please deliver them to one of the below addresses within 1 year from the date of purchase:

For standard and registered mail:
Global Blue

Prievozska 4D/Block E
821 09 Bratislava
Slovakia
Europe
*Telephone contact for courier delivery only: +[protected]"

Please let me know what to to do because after the checking in the airport I sent the form in the mail

Jimmy Choo