Lifetouch / poor quality product
We were photographed by lifetouch for our church directory and opted to buy portraits as part of this experience. Unfortunately, our original prints were overcropped, either cutting the tops of our heads or cropping so tightly that our heads were cut off when the pictures were put in the frame. After requesting recropped prints, the lab simply resent the same exact overcropped prints that we received the first time. Though, they did manage to get it right on the third set of prints. Next time we decide to do family portraits, we'll probably opt for a reputable local photographer rather than an unknown out-of-town company.
More Lifetouch Complaints & Reviews
- Lifetouch Photography - terrible service, no refund received 
- Lifetouch School Protraits - charge 
- Lifetouch Photography - Unsolicited school pictures 
- Lifetouch Photography - Graduation photo's 
- Lifetouch Preschool Portraits - Fraudulent charge 
- Lifetouch - employee?!?!
- Lifetouch - no photos arrived. called twice now.
- Lifetouch - understaffed at this location!
- Lifetouch - 12th grade photos
- Lifetouch - customer service