Mitsubishi Motors Corporation / unprovided armrest
This has been reported several times and yet no action was done by citimotors las pinas.
I got my car last december 2015. Dealer never mentioned that I was entitled of arm rest until I message mmpc regarding this but the arm rest never reached me. I am filing a complaint now against citimotors for not resolving my issue for more than 3 years regardless of continuous follow up.
Republic act no. 7394
The consumer act of the philippines
Article 2. Declaration of basic policy
B. Protection against deceptive, unfair and unconscionable sales act and practices.
Where in the agent, manager and the company deny my right to claim the said item that was clearly part of my purchase as per mmpc.
I hope you can really do something about this not just passing it to another person in a never ending loop.
More Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Parts (Shock Absorber)
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - service for outlander
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - harassment of collections agents
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - service
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - rip off