Mr Kevin McHardy / returns complaint - is this an appropriate customer experience!?

1 14 Glebe Road, RG2 7AGUnited Kingdom Review updated:

Incident date: 23/01/19
Order no: [protected]

I purchased a £200 jacket online paying with a £120 gift voucher and my credit card. On receipt I was unsure of the size so I ordered the same jacket in size large and paid with my credit card. As the size large fitted better I returned the medium, however you refunded £120 to the gift voucher and £80 to my credit card. When I contacted you to request a full refund to my credit card you refused saying it was not company policy to do so. This leaves me having to spend a minimum of £320 with Harrods when all I was looking to do was use a £120 gift voucher. It took me almost a year to find something to spend my voucher on and eventually I had to make an additional contribution to find something appropriate.

This is simply not the customer experience you would expect in a modern online society.

I would appreciate refunding the total sum to my card, which will put me back in the position of having spent £200 with Harrods.

Regards
Kevin

Ke
Feb 9, 2019

Comments

• Mi
      9th of Feb, 2019

You were supposed to put Harrods in the Subject line. Now it looks like you are making a complaint against yourself.