MyPrepaidCenter.com / gift card
Gave daughters each a $25 gift card for Christmas. Both cards said funds do not expire on the front of the card. The cards expired so I called to get new cards issued. They both were charged 3.95 for two months and then I was told there was a $15 fee per card to get a valid card that we could actually use. No way around it. So now my daughters have 2.10 each to spend. Such a scam!
MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2019
Rebate Special Services
Dear Consumer Ginnfer0202:
We received your compliant regarding your two $25.00 Prepaid Cards purchased for your daughters.
At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.
Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - customer service is unreachable
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - fees associated with expired cards
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - scam
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - expired card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - gift card