Philippine Airlines / seat 41h
I paid an extra $100.00 each way on my trip back to Manila and back to Los Angeles, CA. On my trip back to Los Angeles, CA on 2/10/19 via PR 102 my seat on 41H was so uncomfortable. The tv/monitor was not working, the little table for meals was lopsided that I have to hold on to my tray so it won't fall off the table. Seatmates on 41 I and 41 J were overly huge men that their body was overflowing off their seats. Even if my seat was an aisle seat, I was push out of my full seat and only able to squeeze myself in 2/3 of the seat.
for a 12-13 hour flight can you imagine not being able to even take a nap because I have to sit straight and not dare slouch or move sideways as if I do the remaining space of my seat will be taken by passenger on 41 I.
If you are going to charge and extra $100.00 for a seat please make sure that is is at least decent and that the other passenger are of comfortable weight limit.
I will like to request to be reimburse for my set on PR 102 (2/10/19). I paid good money and deserves to at least be in a good seat.
Mary Jennette Lugmoc
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - rude flight attendants 
- Philippine Airlines - I was asking for luggage assistance as I was only 4’11”
- Philippine Airlines - missing luggage
- Philippine Airlines flight on 6 Jan 2019 - flight attendant/cabin member dumped hot meal into my lap
- Philippine Airlines - assigned seats
- Philippine Airlines Ticketing Office, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental - request ticket refund