[Resolved] Pick 'n Pay / bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square
The staff at the Campus Square branch are extremely rude and unwilling to assist in general. There are more people standing around, holding hands and having their own good time, than available pay stations or assistance on the floor. Even the Manager (supervisor) on duty doesn't care much.
Yesterday customers had to wait in line while an employee took her time paying and chatting to the cashier on duty and the customers were ignored. Worst of all is the employees have bad attitudes when customers dare say something.
This is just 1 instance, these type of scenes happen daily in the specific branch.
The 'fresh fruit and veg' doesn't last long and sometimes it smells bad in that department, that looks chaotic most of the time.
Overall stock disappointing. It's a pity that the area is only serviced by 1 Pick 'n Pay in the area!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018
Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers
Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.
We can be contacted during the following office hours.
Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00
Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.
Pick n Pay
More Pick 'n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- [Resolved] Pick n Pay - disgusting / smart shopper points 
- Pick n Pay - horrible service
- Pick n Pay - brand fruit juice (grape & apple) flavor
- Pick n Pay - there was no bacon
- Pick and Pay - uselss customer support from pnp - from day one, no response from pnp to date
- Pick n Pay - wrong label on promotions