[Resolved] Pick 'n Pay / policy changed without communication
The store manager (Faldie Smith and Wahied) at Pick n Pay Promenade seems to have a problem when customer want to return or exchange items at the store. About a month ago my boyfriend took back batteries which he had bought at the store but only returned it a week later as it was the wrong size, by then we did not have the till slip anymore, they refused to give his money back and told him that they would not be able to exchange the item with one, when he told them that he bought the wrong item they eventually gave him a gift card, firstly this was not bought with a gift card and secondly why are they giving customers so much grieve. A 2 min transaction took 20 min of arguing.Today my brother in-law took back two clothing items which my mother had bought for his 4 year old daughter as it was to big for her, the store manager (Faldie Smith and Wahied) told him that he should leave it there as they first have to check on the system if the items were bought there seeing that he does not have a till slip, the items were not bought there but in Canal Walk, why would we want to drive all the way to Canal Walk just to exchange an item when there is a Pick n Pay store down the road.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018
Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers
Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.
We can be contacted during the following office hours.
Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00
Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.
Pick n Pay
More Pick 'n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick n Pay - disgusting / smart shopper points 
- Pick n Pay - horrible service
- Pick n Pay - brand fruit juice (grape & apple) flavor
- Pick n Pay - there was no bacon
- Pick and Pay - uselss customer support from pnp - from day one, no response from pnp to date
- Pick n Pay - wrong label on promotions