[Resolved] Pick 'n Pay / lack of interest in customer concerns
I have complained on numerous occasions to the Store Manager, Call centre and even the Regional Manager with regards to the poor standards at the Sable Square store. The store is dirty and the vegetables are generally rotten and should not even be on the shelf. I have been given numerous excuses, from there are no reliable people within the area to clean the store to the fact that this is a franchise store and therefore are last priority when stock is allocated from Head Office.
I find it very hard to believe that Pick n Pay would allow their reputation to be so tainted by a store that quite obviously couldn't care less about the customers. But then again, I have just been given the run around by the people I have contacted.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018
Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers
Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.
We can be contacted during the following office hours.
Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00
Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.
Pick n Pay
More Pick 'n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- [Resolved] Pick n Pay - disgusting / smart shopper points 
- Pick n Pay - horrible service
- Pick n Pay - brand fruit juice (grape & apple) flavor
- Pick n Pay - there was no bacon
- Pick and Pay - uselss customer support from pnp - from day one, no response from pnp to date
- Pick n Pay - wrong label on promotions