Pick & Pay, Spar and others / budget speach and cigarette prices
I would just like to make a comment. The day after the budget speach, when the minister of finance announced the increase in sin taxes, retailers decided that it is a good idea to immediately raise the prices of their ciggarettes. The increase is only effected from 1 March 2010. In other words, retailers like P&P and Spar are acctually stealing from their customers, by raising their prices immediately (dont think that that extra taxes for those 10 days are going to the government!)
Now most people (non-someker) would say that that is my problem if i want to smoke. But then I ask a question...how are they doing you in?
Are these people just oblivious to the fact that the increases are only effective from the 1st of March?
Let me just state for the record that not all the P&P's and Spars' raised their prices.
People shouls speak up. Retailers are getting away with WAY to much!
Lens Makeke's Response, Jun 11, 2018
Milk supplied on the invoice is sour
More Pick & Pay, Spar and others Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- [Resolved] Pick n Pay - disgusting / smart shopper points 
- Pick n Pay - horrible service
- Pick n Pay - brand fruit juice (grape & apple) flavor
- Pick n Pay - there was no bacon
- Pick and Pay - uselss customer support from pnp - from day one, no response from pnp to date
- Pick n Pay - wrong label on promotions