Sleepys Mattress / Scam
We entered on of their stores excited to buy a Mattress set for ourselves. We shopped at other places first but after seeing all the commercials, we thought this is the place we needed to go. We were up front with the salesperson and stated our budget which was under $1000. Needless to say, he placed us on some machine and placed us on a very noce mattress. The mattress he stated was $4000 but was on sale today. When we asked how much, he stated $2999. Well that was great but way over our budget. After going back and forth, he decided to go to the phone and call a manager to see if there was anything he could do.. Well guess what, now the mattress was $2500. We then stated the set was way over what we wanted to pay, He then went back to the phone and spoke with the manager again. Now the same set that was $4, 000 was $1, 999 today only. After we said we had to leave to think about it, he then got rude and could not believe we were not going to buy today
We did not get this from the other store we went to and felt their pricing was honest and up front.
Had we said we liked the mattress, I am sure they would have sold it to us for $2, 999 not knowing we could have paid $1, 999.. Who knows what the real price even is.
More Sleepys Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag 
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy 
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy 
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud 
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service 
- Sleepy's - unethical business practices 
- Sleepy's - your exchange/return policy
- Sleepys/Mattress Discounters - mattress
- Sleepy's - Mattress
- Sleepy's - Defective Mattresses/Bad Customer Service