SnapFish / deleting photos and projects
Contrary to what is promised on the snapfish site - they do not "store" your photos or projects. In the FAQ section - it states that it offers "unlimited storage". However, arbitrary deletion of both uploaded photos and created projects is commonplace (Even for customers that order on a monthly basis). Do not count on this site for anything other than an immediate printing of a project and/or photo. Trying to go back and reorder projects or photos that were uploaded just 6 months prior shows that they are gone from your account. Many other sites allow you to download a copy of your created photo books and projects, so at least you have a saved copy on an external device. Although snapfish leads you to believe they keep your photos and projects - they do not. Lesson learned - wont be relying on this online site in the future.
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - purchase delivered to incorrect address, ignored by snapfish
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working