SnapFish / purchase delivered to incorrect address, ignored by snapfish
I ordered a photobook from Snapfish and it was delivered to a completely different address. I entered 14 Queen St, and the item was delivered to 14 Clyde St and signed for by a resident at that address (complete stranger). On my order confirmation the delivery address is 14 Queen St, so I know that the mistake is not on my part. I have also lodged a missing parcel inquiry, and have had no contact at all from Snapfish. I also started a live chat with Snapfish, again no reply.
Terrible service, will never use Snapfish again as I cannot trust that I would receive purchases. No response from Snapfish when things go wrong. I do not want my photos being sent to strangers, as occurred with this order.
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - deleting photos and projects
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working