Taco Bell / double cheesy gordita box
$5.00 for one double Gordita, and 2 of the smallest tacos in the box added...barely enough lettuce to even taste it...very little meat... Now, the Double Gordita had more meat/lettuce than the small nothing-almost tacos...unreal...so $5.00 was way too much to pay for only 1 double and insufficient-filled smaller tacos in the box. Also, the box almost came open as he handed it to us to our car...the box used is hard to close...flimsy...just saying.
Louise Mills 84 years old Cape Canaveral [protected] I am on budget at 84 years old and that was a no-no-never again for me.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - Your power menu burrito 
- Taco Bell - cooking
- Taco Bell - $5 cordetio 
- [Resolved] Taco Bell - service
- Taco Bell - music