Valgauto Motors, SL. / wrong size spare wheel.

1 Kia | Avenida Cortes Valencianas, 54, Torrevieja SpainSpain

Having bought a Kia Cee'd sports wagon 5 years ago from this dealership I have had relatively no problems with the car. However four weeks ago I got a puncture front left, no problem I thought. Jack the car up, wheel off spare out put on car. That's when I found out the spare wheel was a 15 inch get you home wheel. Unfortunately my car has 16 inch wheels. So what should have take 15 minutes to change turned into 2 1/2 hours with recovery by break down assistance. After the puncture had been fixed I went to the dealership, and explained what had happened. The first response from the salesman was it's been 5 years. But I explained if you don't get a puncture you don't really take a lot of notice to your spare wheel. It has now taken over 10 visits to the dealership and about 15 telephone calls to Kia aftersale department in Madrid to get the same answer from both. That they will not swap my 15 inch wheel for a 16 inch wheel. From Kia Spain it is impossible for a mistake to be made in the factory, . From the dealership the answer was the problem lies with Kia, they see to think they do make mistakes in the factory but will not show any goodwill whatsoever. I don't want them to give me a wheel I want them to swap my brand new 15"wheel for a 16" wheel it must be about the same value. I am now stuck with a wheel that will not fit my car.

Pa