[Resolved] Yes! Communities / towed car

Lived here almost 3 years, own my own house and rent as lot from YES. Got up this morning and my car was gone. Called the police thinking it was stolen. They informed me it had been towed. Called the towing company and they told me my community had my car towed because it was parked illegally. I had it parked partially in the street in front of my house. We have three cars and have limited space. Tried to call my office and no one is there. Walked through my neighborhood and saw and took pictures of cars parked in the street, in the grass, wherever. I received no notices or calls from my community before they had my car towed. Now I have to pay $160 to get my car so I can go to work. This is the last straw! I would NOT recommend YES to anyone!

• Resolution statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Nov 12, 2018

Thank you for your post. Please contact our Resident Relations Department at 844-280-2203 and provide them with you community name, your name and contact phone number and they can look into your concerns and follow-up with the appropriate management team members.

Mx
Nov 12, 2018

Comments

• Bi
      27th of Nov, 2018

It's ridiculous obviously our complete management staff is on some kind of substances it's sad they live and never done anything they're trying to implement a two-car per household in driveway just also ridiculous thing is most trailers are three to four bedrooms we are almost forced to move we will be the the third of our friends to move out of this community it is written with drug people and everything they do is 100% just to inconvenience the tenants horrible horrible situation yes communities is a joke

• Ye
      27th of Nov, 2018

@Bigd1234 Please contact our Resident Relations Department at (844) 280-2203 and they will address your concerns.

• Ka
      2nd of Jan, 2019

Friday night 12/28/18, 20 cars was towed by Anytime towing here at Amherst Ridge . Two of our neighbors cars was taken from their driveway. The manager has taken it upon herself to have them do this. The residents are fed up with her bullying us.
    The letter she sends out to us each month is rude and this months said if you have more than two cars that you might need to sell one. REALLY!!
    She has done nothing but made us all mad to the point that getting an attorney involved and contacting the BBB, to get her out of here and to get this handled.
    I was off work today and seen Anytime driving around our neighborhood looking for things to tow. One neighbors, stopped at home for lunch, only to get a call from another neighbor that his car was being towed. Picture included. This is ridiculous, most of us own our place and pay more lot rent then our monthly house payments. You are taking money from hard workers.
    If you want to get something done that will help the community, try cleaning up after your workers that does nothing, drive around and look at what they need to do.