[Resolved] Yes! Communities / towed car
Lived here almost 3 years, own my own house and rent as lot from YES. Got up this morning and my car was gone. Called the police thinking it was stolen. They informed me it had been towed. Called the towing company and they told me my community had my car towed because it was parked illegally. I had it parked partially in the street in front of my house. We have three cars and have limited space. Tried to call my office and no one is there. Walked through my neighborhood and saw and took pictures of cars parked in the street, in the grass, wherever. I received no notices or calls from my community before they had my car towed. Now I have to pay $160 to get my car so I can go to work. This is the last straw! I would NOT recommend YES to anyone!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Nov 12, 2018
Thank you for your post. Please contact our Resident Relations Department at 844-280-2203 and provide them with you community name, your name and contact phone number and they can look into your concerns and follow-up with the appropriate management team members.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - nicole graham manager
- Yes! Communities - everything
- Yes! Communities - staff
- Yes! Communities - deposit refund
- Yes! Communities - lawndale estates saginaw michigan