Subway / messing up my sub. did not offer to replace it.
I went to Subway last night and ordered a 12 inch meatball sub. When I got home, which is only about a mile away, I hurried to sit down and eat. I had not eaten all day and was very hungry. I started eating and was so disappointed. The gal that put it together had put so much sauce on it that the bread was soggy. (Mind you, it was toasted). I ate less than half of it. Besides it being soggy, it made a complete mess. I threw the rest in garbage and called Subway. I told whoever answered the phone about it and she just said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I waited a little bit for her to say something else like, "Would you like another sandwich?" Silence. I was a bit irritated and hung up. I go to Subway quite often but that may change now.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Tonala/Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico - service
- Subway, Semmes, AL - service 
- MTA Subways - stinking trains
- Subway, North Babylon, NY - stale bread. poor customer service
- Subway, Sanger, CA - I am complaining about the food and service