PurePlay / site is down without warning
I, and a fellow player, are unable to log into the PurePlay site. It's just down & doesn't load. We both have $$ in our accounts & are wondering if anyone else knows what is going on? I mean, isn't that fraud- to just steal your $$ and close down the site?
We haven't been able to get any answers- emails bounce back- I don't know what to do.
At the very least, the site needs to be held liable & owes every member what they have either paid in or earned while playing.
And what about our "lifetime membership"?!
Something is wrong, and needs to be made right.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!
More PurePlay Complaints & Reviews
- PurePlay - scam 
- Pureplay Poker - seems to be a swindle 
- Betzip/Pureplay - fraud
- Pureplay Poker - payment and site function 
- Pure Play Poker - scam 
- PurePlay - the site has shut down without warning.
- Pureplay Poker - site closure and no payments received
- PurePlay - poker club 
- PurePlay - Payment for claimed prizes unable to get in website
- PurePlay - payouts