eBay / didn't receive my items
I ordered some toothbrushes and did not receive them and my email went unanswered. I tried to contact the seller again and saw that s/he is no longer a registered user. I tried to contact them again but the window pooped up that said there is a problem and go back a page. I realize that there is not a lot of money involved, but if this person is charge 200 + people $3.00 each, then this is fraud.
I would like my money back please. Here is the page stating he is no longer registered. https://www.ebay.com/usr/liel_shop
Item ID: [protected]
Item price: $3.02 (2 x $1.51)
Seller: newstor67100 (362)
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - account suspension
- eBay Linwei PQQ - chinese seller scam fraud
- eBay - didn't received no package.
- eBay.com - lp00119897705500
- eBay - customer service.