STC Saudi Arabia/Sawa Card / daily & weekly deduction

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

For the last seven month every morning SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two registered complaints nothing has happened. Now for the last two to three month every week anoth SR. 5.oo is deducted on Wednesday. I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I receive some unwanted messages for downloading ring tones which I never open.I want them to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile [protected]

Ta

Comments

• Ad
      28th of Jun, 2010

may i have solution of this problem so contect me at [email protected]

• Ab
      9th of Jul, 2010

I NEED MOUJOD SERVICE

• Mo
      21st of Aug, 2010

Subject.. Deduct Money 2nd Complaints
    Dear Sawa.
    Assalam-u-alikum.
    I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 saudi riyals from my balance. Today my son mobile also same amount deduct 1.30 saudi riyals started. Please find out ...
    What is Worng ? What is Worng ? What is Worng ? What is Worng ?
    This money Deduct system Haraam !!!
    My Mobile Nos # +966 558137318. +966558137319.

B & R
    Mohammed Naseer Uddin.
    21/08/2010

21st of Aug, 2010

Assalam-u-alikum.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my#is 050506573495

12th of Sep, 2010

Subject.. Deduct Money 3rd Complaints
    Dear Sawa.
    my mobno. is 0551854391
    kindly check and close this system

this money deduct system is Haraam !!!

thanks with regards

26th of Sep, 2010

Same is happening with my mobile for past 10 days. Every day SR 1.30 is deducted without any reason. Please stop this.

Anil
    53 233 5127

• Ka
      16th of Oct, 2010

dear sawa
    i have a complain regarding the deduction on my mobile account.every friday they are deducting 6 riyal and they keep on sending msgs which i have not opened.please help me how to stop this...

• Hy
      7th of Nov, 2010

I am also facing the same problem, the sms message is also deducting Sr 5 from my sawa balance. The message is like this http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=139449697
    If any body knows how to disable this crap, please let us know on this forum.

Thanks
    Hyder

• T0
      7th of Nov, 2010

no answer yet for this kind of problem ? i have the same problem and already reported it to the STC systems using their STC.COM.SA contact for support and until now they cant answer my inquiries regarding this non-sense ... i asked them if this is a fee for some services under STC i should known so i can cancel or continue if this is a service under their system ... going back here if they reply to my inquiry...

-t0t

• Rr
      20th of Nov, 2010

same here for the past months 1.30 riyal is being deducted sometimes twice a day #0506023446
    hmmmn, what's going on to my favorite service provider. Please explain what are these for. Thank you.

• Ra
      23rd of Nov, 2010

I am agree with the people that some thing is going on. i am also the victom of the same kind of deduction i.e 5 sr. Is there any body who is going to help or solve this matter.I shall be thankful to him.
    Rashid Zamir

• Mo
      24th of Nov, 2010

my mobile 0556176690

• Kh
      12th of Jan, 2011

I also have same deduction problem from my mobile accounts SR. 1.30 daily morning to my mobile no. 0502517350, that is really irritate me, for that I tried to contact many time to customer care (STC) I could approach 2 times after long call waiting process. I have requested to the representative to solve the problem, then the first time he only satisfy me to solve the problem but nothing happened. And second time the another representative repplied me that HE CAN NOT DO NOTHING and advise me to send the blank message to 8000828 to deactivate the service. I tried all but nothing happened, If any gentlemen have the solution please help & inform me on mobile no. 0502517350 or 0562667722 or my email."[email protected] PLEASE.

• Am
      12th of Mar, 2011

Go to the below given link, and click to unsubscribe, and 4 digits pin number will be sent to your mobile. type the received pin number and it will be cancelled automatically.

• Al
      16th of Mar, 2011

Sawa,

To whom it may concern,

due to all your respect, why i am experiencing this kind of problem the same with the others mention above i am also deducting 5sr in my mobile, kindly fix this problem as soon as possible! thank you! my mobile number 0531665179.

• Lo
      26th of Mar, 2011

To whom it may concern
    I am also experiencing the same thing every week i have a 5SR deduction in my load and i received this unwanted messages, even decided not to use anymore my sawa sim and use mobily instead. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim. Thanks my mobile no is 0558797837

• Ju
      9th of Apr, 2011

dear stc sawa team
    i have also experience the same deduction 5sr my load every week and i received also arabic massage not important for me because i cant understand. im a filipino, now i decided by next month i did not used anaytime the sawa card if the deduction was contineu
    thanks my email:[email protected]
    mobile#0506892153

• Au
      14th of Apr, 2011

pls. stop deducting 5sr load to my mobile, is that what service u give to people using sawa prepaid card, STC are u listening to all comment of the people or are you deaf of this scandal what stc, sawa doing this, every time i load to my mobile you get 5sr to my load, how nice your service do to us, maybe its time to use another if you dont react about this scandal what you do, my mobile #0500285268

16th of Apr, 2011

Due to all your respect, I' would like to complain about this website wap.emea.timwe.com, every saturday 11:00 am morning it's consistent deducting me 10 riyals to my balance and i want to check why they deducting me of this amount? anyone can help me how to avoid receiving this message from this website. And one more thing i, Preffered to use STC Sim card beacuse the service is fantastic to be honest, but i have another complains because i don't receive any English messages came from STC, i received only Arabic and i'am sorry and i don't want to offend someone, but i don't know what is the meaning of the message. Thank you and hoping you can do something about this matter.

16th of Apr, 2011

To Whom it May Concern,

Good Day! I have received the same problems deducting me 10 riyals to my previous balance and this is 3rd time now and it's happen to me every Saturday. And saying to the message is Download from this link wap.emea.timwe.com. 2nd thing please help me to received english messages from sawa promotions. Thank you Please help me to fix this matter. Aron