Maple Call / long distance call
I was a customer of blue tone and comwave and call select before. The long distance companies have been changing over the years and replacing each other, but never did I experienced such poorly organized takeover. From begining of november 2018 until february 2019 I was away and didn't make any calls but got invoice from maple call for $9.18 for administrative services from december 2018 - january 2019, charges that blue tone never charged. I didn't subscribe to be maple call customer, and until february 6, 2019 I wasn't even aware of any changes.
After series of usucessful attempts to contact maple call by phone, I wrote to with requeste to be removed from their service and thanks to other people's internet poste's I will ask they erase me from their files.
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance phone provider
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance provider I did not sign up for - billing issue
- Maple Call - no permission.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance calls
- Maple Call - unknown company billing