Woolworths Australia / beef in cream
11.2% of people living in Australia are vegetarians, that is almost 2.1 million and yet your main stock of cream contains beef gelatine. Coles main stock of cream is vegetarian. Why can't you do the same?
You only have a very limited range of products for vegetaians. All I found was one small shelf. Is there a reason for this?
I look forward to your reply,
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - no reason for declining store card application
- Woolworths Australia - staff behavior
- Woolworths Australia - not receiving a $30 phone voucher I paid for.
- Woolworths Australia - all services eg cancelled my order(s), blocked my credit card and then blocked my account for no reason (due to no fault on my end).
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths truck driver
- Woolworths Australia - hydroponic lettuce